Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Leader's Ethical Guide

Time for another semester to come to a close. Of my three graduate courses this semester, I expect to receive three "A's" :) During my Ethical Leadership course, I created this Leader's Ethical Guide to help the leaders of Fabulous to make ethical decisions on a daily basis.

Fabulous is the intended name of our small retail store John and I are wanting to open.

This Leader's Ethical Guide was created as part of a class project, one that I received an "A" for completing. As a consequence, it reads more like a class project of five parts than like a corporate document. Prior to implementing it in a real corporation, it would need to be cleaned up a bit, but the idea would remain the same. For those of you who actually know John and I, the information covered will not be a surprise.

This document is 24 pages of text (27 including the references pages). I welcome your commentary

That's how I understand things,
Laura Benedict

No comments:

Post a Comment